Thursday, December 9, 2010

Welcome to cataclysm.

Well, I hope everyone is having fun so far in cataclysm, Sorry about the lack of posts over the past few days, Griding out that lest level was a Paaain in the ass.

So im going to keep this post relitively short"ish" but post some pics :)

I was Pleased to be within the first 5 players to be maxed inscription :)




then came Cooking, Very valuble professions.



After all this I decided to have some fun and look at getting some money. Mysterious forune cards, there a pretty fun gamble, which brings me to the 0.0001% luck I had :)


And last but not least, i caught up with marrowgar, He was Happy that the lichking was killed and is now enjoying  a nice holiday, he sends his thanks.




Thats all for today, More coming soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment